November 24 and 25 at 10:30am
Seasonal Lunch to follow at 12:30pm
Through an inviting, accessible, and practical approach rooted in science and spirituality, Stacy George will guide you towards a more expressive version of yourself. Be authentically witnessed and celebrated as you learn, grow, and heal in community.
Following each group workshop, enjoy a seasonal lunch around our communal table for nourishment and good company.
Friday, November 24
Desire: Seeded by the Divine and Your Roadmap to MORE
Through master teachings, a somatic activation, and an open Q&A, you’ll leave with a toolbox to deepen your connection with your intuition, creativity, and personal power. Find ongoing support through a customized, recorded meditation for take-home use.
- Identify and activate the centers of your body that hold creativity, personal power, and intuition and tap into your body’s reservoir of wisdom.
- Find a new approach to understanding your desires and how to re-discover desire that has been hidden or buried within.
- Seek a deeper understanding of body-led approaches that activate a clear strategy in your life and business.
Saturday, November 25
The Nervous System: How to Create a New Blueprint of Well-being
Through master teachings, a somatic activation, and an open Q&A, you’ll leave with a toolbox to deepen your devotional practices for greater well-being in your daily life. Find ongoing support through a customized, recorded meditation for take-home use.
- Find a general understanding of the nervous system and how to regulate your body to enhance ease and well-being.
- Learn healthy ways to respond to, and support your body when your nervous system is in a deregulated state.
- Explore basic ways that you can create a new blueprint in your nervous system to create, heal, or receive in a more easeful and fulfilling way.
Group Workshop & Seasonal Lunch · $200 per person
Taxes and gratuities are applied at the time of check-out
Stacy George is a creative entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience working at the intersection of business, design, science, and spirituality. Launching her coaching business in 2020, Stacy began sharing her offerings to help others navigate the modern world while creating a life filled with purpose and vitality.
Stacy’s work is the culmination of her multifaceted personal and professional experiences across all sectors. After acquiring many professional accolades, extensive degrees and founding four successful businesses, Stacy found herself searching for more. Devoting herself to reclaiming a sense of personal power and ease, Stacy began focusing her attention and curiosity on her physical, mental, and spiritual world. Trained and practiced in healing, creating, and receiving through the body and the body’s nervous system, Stacy has developed a unique approach to helping others illuminate, activate, and integrate a deeper sense of pleasure and ease in their business and lives.
Through an inviting, accessible, and practical approach rooted in science and spirituality, Stacy works to guide you into a fully expressive version of yourself so that you can align with what you want to do, be, and have.